Blog Factory is a FREE, user and webmaster friendly blogging extension for Joomla, with a native and fresh look. Packing up various features, it is a brilliant alternative to Wordpress blogging, allowing you to use Joomla versatility and well known blogging conventions like RSS Syndication, Bookmarking Sites (Twitter, Facebook, etc).
Featuring a Web 2.0 Dashboard with with drag-and-drop panes and all-in-reach controls, your blogging experience will be truly comfortable and within a luxuriant environment.
With integrated commenting and following system, Blog Factory does not need additional extensions in order to function at its full potential. No need to get support from 2 different extension providers that keep pointing fingers at each other's program.
User Avatars, Pingbacks, TinyMCE extensions, Youtube integration, Media management add to the Extension an amazing set of features and possibilities.
Highlighted Features include:
- Multiuser Blog capabilities - Let your users create their own blogs
- Allow users to subscribe to blogs
- Bookmark blogs
- Advanced Media manager (users can upload media in order to post in their blog) with per user Quota
- Possibility to import Blog Posts to content
- Easy to manage User Dashboard
- Integrated commenting system with approval, guest comments and captcha
- Integrated Rating system - Rate posts, rate comments
- Blog following (with email notifications on new posts)
- Avatars with Gravatar and Community Builder integration
- Allow or restrict certain users or user groups to create blogs
- Tags and Tagcloud
- Folder Quote for users or groups (for uploaded media)
- Banned words - disallowed words in posts
- Email Notifications for Admin users (new post, new comment, etc)
- many bookmarking plugins (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc) and easy plugin customization
- Over 10 Modules available (free)
For a better product insight please check also our product documentation which describes in detail, all available features and settings of the extension. If any questions, don't hesitate to ask using the ticket system or our forum.